• Structural fire smoke odours • Cat urine odour removal • Cigarette smoke odour removal • Attic mould abatement • Allergen removal & asthma control • AQ restoration • Cooking fire smoke smells • Dog urine odour neutralization • Mould abatement • Crawl space mould abatement • Sick Building Syndrome (SBS) treatment
Hotels & Rental Properties
Home & Real Estate for Sale
Car, Truck, SUV & Boat
College & Universities
Athletic Locker Rooms
Medical & Health Facilities
All residential, commercial, industrial and institutional buildings
ENJOY AN ODOUR FREE ENVIRONMENT
Unpleasant odours often indicate the presence of harmful bacteria, mould, or other contaminants. It is important to identify the root cause and deal with the problem at its source. Unpleasant odours caused by mould, pets, cooking, fire or cigarette smoke, marijuana odours and sporting equipment odour – can not only affect your lifestyle, but also cause loss of property value or trigger adverse health effects. A healthy home is important to the well-being of your family, friends and co-workers. Don’t ignore a bad smell in your house, workplace or car, it could be a sign of unhealthy indoor air quality.
Our odour removal and indoor air and surface disinfecting service does more than just eliminate odours – it eradicates fine particulate matter such as aerosols, smoke, fumes, dust, ash and pollen, and other volatile organic compounds (VOCs), mould and pathogens such as MRSA and C.diff.
POST DISASTER RESTORATION
RESTORE YOUR PROPERTY WITH THE HELP OF OCO
Helping people put their lives back together after a disaster is a challenging process for everyone involved. With Nu-Ayr technology we assist property owners, restoration contractors and insurance adjusters in completing the most challenging projects. Our advanced PCO process destroys airborne and embedded contaminants left behind by fire, black water, trauma, mould, lab and chemical spills.
Our equipment is unsurpassed in its ability to break down and neutralize embedded and airborne contaminants.
OCO can be used within any structure:
• During mould tear out, between work shifts, or as part of containment
• As post-reconstruction mould clearance
• As a permanent mould/mildew odour removal following a mould project or duct cleaning
• Following a commercial or residential fire; removing embedded odour from damaged rooms, hallways, attics, shafts and nooks
• To remove smoke odour embedded in furniture and furnishings
• To remove trauma/crime scene odour and mitigate pathogens such as MRSA, H1N1, VRE and C.diff.
• For tear gas and meth lab decontamination
• For petroleum remediation
• As scaleable technology for small and large losses
OCO for contents:
• Offers same-day processing of room contents
• Dependable results – will not blanch or harm fabrics or electronics
• Provides a safe and immediate solution
• Is not harmful to the environment